Monday, July 14, 2014

2014 - 2015 School Prep

Summer is flying by . . . I can't believe it is already July 14!

The 2014-2015 School year is a little more than a month away, so I have been on a mission to get everything in order before August 1.

I decided on curriculum for the boys through Veritas Press. I am extremely excited for the boys' schooling, although a little intimidated by the change. I know we made the right decision for the curriculum . . . we will definitely be learning, learning, learning. 

I have also decided to use a Teacher's Planner this year . . . to simplify things. I can simply look at the planner and know exactly what subjects we are covering on a certain day. The software also offers little check boxes for each assignment as it is finished and turned in. (love it) The planner I am using is by HomeSchool Planet . . .  you can find it HERE

There are several other advantages to this little planner - too many to list, but one awesome one is - a mobile app.

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment