Monday, September 3, 2012

Last Day of Summer . . . Tomorrow School

Today ~ Labor Day is our last day of summer vacation.
Tomorrow morning is our first Day of the School year 2012-2013.

The boys are excited!
I have heard over and again:

"This is going to be the BEST school year EVER!"

I have to admit, I am excited too!
I am even ready to begin ~ not something I would ever have thought a year or two ago. I was ALWAYS ready for school to get back in session about mid-summer.

I truly believe God has given me Peace and Excitement to take on this adventure of Home School.

I was reading Kirk Cameron's blog the other day . . .
they call their Home School ~

LIFE SCHOOL!

Preparing their children for LIFE!

I LOVE IT!

~~~~~

Today we will make sure everything is ready to have calm and easy "Get Ready" mornings.

Since my boys tend to do achieve goals when they have a list . . .

I am making Morning Routine lists for Each of my boys, laminating them and hanging them on their bedroom doors.

Hoping and Praying we will be off to a GREAT start!

No comments:

Post a Comment