Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Home School Week 2

We are slowly settling into our new "normal" in school. The boys are learning what is expected of them and we, Mrs. P, Mrs. M and I are learning "our" children's learning styles and quirks.
 
As Mom AND Teacher, I am learning to balance each world ~ Mom takes a little quiet seat next to my "Teacher" position. Mrs. P handles the "class of boys" beautifully!
 
Tomorrow is Art, Science, Field Trip day with Mrs. M and the boys tell me Thursday is their favorite day. Mrs. M is very animated and is totally "into" my boys. I am beyond thrilled!
 
As I look at my boys this morning, Three are without shoes . . . they are truly making themselves comfy and we don't mind, not even a bit!
 
Katelyn joins us on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. I love having all of my children together.

No comments:

Post a Comment