Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Our Classroom is Coming Together . . . Pictures

I am THRILLED . . .
our classroom is on its way to beauty and function!

Here are a few pictures:




Multiplication chalk and magnetic board. 

A cart of books to read . . . full of adventure.

a Close up of the Multiplication board

The Solar System

 The alphabet sits below canvas of bugs on the windows.
 
Posters waiting to be hung in place. 


Cody decided to try out a desk . . .
hmmm guess I will need to adjust the height of both the chair and the desk for him!

EJ's turn . . . adjustments needed.

Cameron's turn . . . even he requires adjustment!

 a fun way to store colored pencils

I am excited our classroom is coming together!
The boys and Katelyn were a big help today.


5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful place to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I KNOW envy is bad.... but I'll admit it. I have classroom envy right about now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You all! We are excited to get everything in place. We are so blessed to be able to have a special room like this!

    Elizabeth . . . Come on over . . . you can share our room with us!

    ReplyDelete